Cooking Time: 8 Minutes
4 swordfish steaks, about 1-inch thick
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 lemon, sliced into 8 slices
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons capers, drained
Sea salt, to taste
Black pepper, to taste
- Take a large shallow bowl and whisk together the lemon juice and oil.
- Season with swordfish steaks with black pepper and salt on each side, place in the oil mixture.
- Turn to coat both sides and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat Ninja Foodi by pressing the “GRILL” option and setting it to “MAX” and timer to 8 minutes.
- Let it preheat until you hear a beep.
- Set the swordfish over the grill grate, Lock and secure the Ninja Foodi’s lid and cook for 9 minutes.
- Then turn off the heat.