Cooking Time: 1 Hour 10 Minutes
1 cup almond flour
4 tbsp. butter, unsalted, melted
½ tsp cinnamon
16 oz. cream cheese, soft
½ cup Stevia
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp fresh lemon juice
2 eggs, room temperature
1 cup water
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, butter and cinnamon and stir just until combined. Press on the bottom of a 7-inch springform pan. Refrigerate.
- In a separate large bowl, beat cream cheese, Stevia, and vanilla until smooth. Slowly beat in lemon juice.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, beat well after each addition. Pour into chilled crust.
- Cover tightly with foil and wrap another piece of foil around the sides and bottom.
- Add 1 cup of water to the cooking pot and add the trivet. Place the cheesecake on the trivet. Add the lid and set to pressure cook on high. Set the timer for 40 minutes.
- When the timer goes off, use natural release to remove the pressure. Remove from the cooking pot and let cool completely. Once it has reached room temperature, refrigerate overnight.
Total Fat 22g
Total Carbs 5g