Cooking Time: 17 Minutes
2 tablespoons canola oil
1 large onion, chopped
2 celery stalks, chopped
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1½ cups basmati rice, rinsed
2 cups chicken stock
¼ cup mayonnaise
¼ cup Dijon mustard
3 cans lump crab meat
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
1 sleeve butter crackers, crumbled
- Select SEAR/SAUTÉ and set to HI. Select START/STOP to begin. Let preheat for 5 minutes.
- Add the oil. Once hot, add the onion, celery, and bell pepper and stir.Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the rice and chicken stock. Assemble pressure lid, making sure the pressure release valve is in the SEAL position.
- Select PRESSURE and set to HI. Set time to 2 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- When pressure cooking is complete, allow pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, quick release any remaining pressure by moving the pressure release valve to the VENT position.carefully remove lid when unit has finished releasing pressure.
- Stir in the mayonnaise, mustard, crab, and ½ cup of Cheddar cheese. Top evenly with the crackers, then top with remaining ½ cup of cheese. Close crisping lid.
- Select BAKE/ROAST, set temperature to 350°F or 175°C, and set time to 10 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- When cooking is complete, open lid and serve immediately.
448,Total Fat: 25g