Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
4 to 5 Granny Smith apples, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
1 tablespoon cornstarch
½ cup, plus 1 tablespoon water
2 teaspoons cinnamon, divided
1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
5 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
½ cup all-purpose flour
½ cup rolled oats
⅔ cup brown sugar
⅓ cup unsalted butter, melted
- Place the apples in the Ninja Multi-Purpose Pan or a 1½-quart round ceramic baking dish.
- In a small bowl, stir together the cornstarch, 1 tablespoon of water, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, lemon juice, and 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar. Pour this mixture over the apples.
- Place pan on Reversible Rack, making sure the rack is in the lower position. Cover the pan with aluminum foil. Pour the remaining ½ cup of water into the pot. Insert rack with pan in pot. Assemble pressure lid, making sure the pressure release valve is in the SEAL position.
- Select PRESSURE and set to HI. Set time to 0 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, oats, brown sugar, butter, remaining 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, and remaining 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar until a crumble forms.
- When pressure cooking is complete, allow the pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, quick release remaining pressure by moving the pressure release valve to the VENT position. Carefully remove lid when pressure has finished releasing.
- Remove the foil and stir the fruit mixture. Evenly spread the crumble topping over the apples. Close crisping lid.
- Select AIR CRISP, set temperature to 375°F or 190°C, and set time to 10 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- Cooking is complete when the top is browned and the fruit is bubbling. Remove rack with the pan from the pot and serve.
Total Fat: 9g